The adobo recipe you are looking for
TRADITIONAL CHICKEN ADOBO RECIPE
Serves 6-8 people
- 5 lbs. of chicken wings and thighs
- 1/2 cup white vinegar (Datu Puti brand if you can find it)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. black peppercorns
- 3 bay leaves
- dried rosemary
- Place the ingredients in a dutch oven and mix.
- Cover the pot and let the mix marinate. Typically one to three hours.
- Once marinated, heat the pot to a boil, then lower heat.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer for 30 minutes
- Stir occasionally.
- Uncover and simmer until the sauce is reduced and thickened and the meat is tender.
- Season with dried rosemary.
- Serve over steamed rice.